Next Page of Muscular System Tour
- It takes 17 muscles in your face to smile,
but it takes a whopping 43 muscles to frown.
- You have all the muscle fibers you will ever
have at birth. Once damaged they can't be replaced.
- Arnold Shwarzenaeger has just about as many
muscle fibers as you do. They're just thicker.
- There are more than 600 voluntary muscles
in the body.
- The strongest muscle of the body is the
masseter muscle used for chewing.
- If all your muscles could pull in one direction
you could create a force of 25 tons.
- Muscles account of 40% of your body weight.